This method is when the coffee is steeped in a tube and forced through a filter using a plunger.
Medium fine - Aeropress
- Boil the kettle and leave for 1 minute.
- Turn the aeropress upside down and put the rubber part just below the number 4.
- Add 14g of medium ground coffee into the chamber.
- Pour hot water into the Aeropress.
- Rinse the filter to remove any paper taste and give the coffee a quick stir.
- Screw the filter onto the Aeropress and turn it over, onto a cup.
- Plunge, pressing steadily.
- Serve and share with us @secretcaffeineclub
Need to buy aeropress coffee online? Sign up to the Secret Caffeine Club today!