How to make Espresso coffee
The traditional method which brews coffee under high pressure to extract rich and intense flavours.
- Fill the portafilter basket with 16-18g of coffee.
- Using a tamper, push down on the coffee applying even pressure.
- Ensure the coffee is level.
- Put the portafilter into the group head.
- Place the cup on the scales and set to tare.
- Press to start the water, stop at 36g.
- Enjoy your espresso shot or get creative with some milk.
- Serve and share with us @secretcaffeineclub
Need to buy espresso coffee online? Sign up to the Secret Caffeine Club today!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published