This method is when the coffee drips into a cup through coffee sitting in a cone shape filter. Great for a coffee with depth.
Coarse - Drip
- Boil the kettle and put your filter paper into your dripper.
- Pour water over the filter to rinse it, removing any paper flavour.
- Add 20g of medium-coarse coffee into the filter - tap to level out the grinds.
- If you have scales set them to zero and pour 54g of water in circular motions for 30 seconds.
- Bloom for 30 seconds, this is when the coffee releases CO2, blooming enhances the flavour of the coffee.
- Continue circular motions and pour to 200g.
- Wait 30 seconds and let us know how it tastes @secretcaffeineclub
Need to buy V60 coffee online? Sign up to the Secret Caffeine Club today!