A couple of years ago, I treated myself to a Sage Barista Express bean to cup coffee machine and it is the best purchase I have ever made. Here's why:
- The build quality is amazing - it is made out of solid metal (brushed stainless steel) which is both solid and attractive. 2 and a half years later, the machine still looks and performs as if it were brand new.
- The boiler is copper - which means the water heats up incredibly quickly. When I turn the machine on, dose the grinds and press the double shot button, the water is already heated and ready to express. No waiting around!
- It is simple to use - The Sage Barista Express comes with a pressure gauge front and center on the interface, which has a "good pressure" zone indicator to easily decipher whether your coffee is extracting at the right pace
- Full control - This bean to cup machine allows you to control the coarseness of your bean grind, from coarse to fine, which gives you full control of how much pressure and water should be used to make great espresso.
- Latte art - Ok, latte art is more of a skill than a science, but the most important pre-requisite is silky smooth, micro foamed milk. The Barista express has a powerful boiler which delivers constant steam, meaning it is easy to perfect your foaming skills.
Thank you Sage, for making an incredible machine for us all to get the most out of our delicious coffee.
Not in the club yet? Sign up for the online best coffee subscription now.
Photo by Chevanon Photography from Pexels