For the Gentlemen Baristas, manners are key - "They go to the core of our identity; we are upright and correct, and strive to evoke the best of a period gone by". Their branding follows this ethos - showcasing all of their coffees in period 1900s hats and names to boot.
Branding aside, their coffee is second to none. The Gentlemen Baristas carefully and responsibly source the best green beans from all over the world, only using the highest scoring coffees. They are masters of roasting, meticulously controlling temperature and humidity to ensure coffee lovers get the most out of every bean.
With locations all over London, you are unlikely to find a better environment to enjoy speciality coffee, served in creative and inspiring surroundings and providing a meeting point and thinking space for London’s modern day visionaries.
We're super excited to serve The Gentlemen Baristas in your home through the Secret Caffeine Club with the following blends:
- 50% Brazil 30% El Salvador 20% Sumatra
- Washed & Natural
- DARK CHOCOLATE / BRAZIL NUTS / PLUM ACIDITY / LIQOURICE FINISH
- 70% Rwanda 30% Brazil , São José / Gahabwa
- MARZIPAN / BAKEWELL TART / BLUEBERRY
- Guatemala, San Antonio Hurista
- RED APPLE / CINNAMON / CHOCOLATE
- Single Origin Honduras, Western Honduras
- BUTTERSCOTCH / LEMON ACIDITY / NUTTY FINISH
- Single Origin - Colombia, Caldono
- Fully Washed
- BLACK TEA / LEMON MERINGUE PIE / GREEN APPLE
- Single Origin - El Salvador, Cordillera
- Fully Washed
- CACAO / ORANGE ZEST / CHERRY LIQUEUR
Not in the club yet? Sign up for the online best coffee subscription now.